This is the last step of your Cheqdin set-up process. If you have completed your centre settings and downloaded your apps, you can now invite your staff/team members/parents to start using Cheqdin.
How to invite your staff/team members to use Cheqdin
1. Go to Centre Settings on your dashboard.
2. Click 'Member Access Control'.
2. Select the staff/team member(s) by checking the box(es) beside their names.
3. Click on the 'envelope icon' on the right top.
4. Once the email is successfully sent the icon next to email id turns into an envelope with a green star
Don’t forget to give your staff/team members a heads up to check their inbox (and ‘junk/spam’ folders if not in the inbox) for an email from Cheqdin Childcare Software.
And, remind them to add firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com to the safe/white senders list to ensure they receive all future emails from Cheqdin.
How to invite parents to use Cheqdin
If a parent enrolls their child using your Cheqdin's online registration platform, they will automatically get a Welcome email with their Cheqdin logins and PIN number. We will also auto-sync all their details to your children's register.
But, for any children who were entered in your register manually, this is how you can send the parents an invite with their logins:
Sending the logins to a parent
1. Go to Parent Access Control.
2. Search for the parent's name using the search box.
2. Select the name by checking the box beside their name.
3. Click on the 'envelope' icon at the top right for sending logins in batch
4. Or click on the email icon next to the email id to send it individually
How do you send the parents' PIN?
1. Click on the 'Enrolled' tab in Parent Access Control.
2. Select the parent's name by checking the box beside their name.
3. Click on the 'lock' icon on the right top.