Apart from helping you run your centre, each of Cheqdin's touchpoints (the web portal and two apps) come with separate features and login sections for parents. How will these features add value to the service you provide them?
Let's have a look:
1. Build a stronger relationship partnership with parents
- The parents are most likely to feel more confident with the services you provide when you keep them posted about what's happening at your centre and also give them the opportunity to stay involved
- The photos and videos and updates you share will often be the highlight of a parent's day
2. Clearer communication
- The first step to ensure clear communication with parents and reduce confusion is to inform parents that you have decided to implement Cheqdin at your centre, and why. Please feel free to edit and share the parent communication brochures we have created for you.
- In case a parent doesn't want to receive multiple push notifications, they can disable notifications from the settings of their apps.
3. What can parents do using the Cheqdin apps and the parent portal?
- Authorise a guardian to pick up their child
- Receive notifications when their child is picked up or dropped off
- Access messenger to communicate with you
- Receive photos, videos and notifications from you and send RSVPs for events
- Manage their registrations, bookings, payments and communication through the parent's portal
- Share documents and attachments with you securely
4. What can parents not do with Cheqdin?
- Parents cannot sign their child in or out from their own app or device.
- Parents cannot sign up for online bookings or payments unless your centre has subscribed to and enabled this feature(s).
Parents also do not need to pay for the Cheqdin app or portal. It's free for them to sign up and use.