Parents/ carers can access their account online via the dedicated parents portal or Cheqdin mobile apps. Here, we'll show you how parents can access their dashboard in the parents portal on a desktop/ laptop via a web browser.
Before a parent can start using their account, they'll need to have recieved login credentials via an email from Cheqdin. There are three ways parents can receive logins:
- Different ways to enrol children | Option A: Using Registrations Link
- Different ways to enrol children | Option B: Using Children's Register
- Different ways to enrol children | Option C: Using Bookings Link
If the parent has not received an email with their login details, it could be due to the email from the system ending up in the junk/spam or deleted items folder in their mailbox. To ensure email delivery, please refer this article - How to ensure that users receive all emails from Cheqdin - Adding Cheqdin to Safe Senders List
Here are a few steps that you can ask parents to do:
- Check for the parent login credentials email from firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click on the Log In as Parent button on the email and enter the email address and password. Alternatively, parents login option can be accessed using this link: https://cheqdin.com/app/portal/public/login?type=parents
- Be sure to use the Parents Login option and not the Centre or Staff Login options.
Here's a useful link that you can share with parents:
If the parent/ carer forgot their password:
If the parent forgot their account password, they can reset their password by following these steps:
- Visit the Online parents portal -> https://cheqdin.com/app/portal/public/login?type=parents
- Click on the forward 'Forgot Password?' link
- Enter the email address
- Click on 'Reset Password'
The parent will receive an email containing their new password. The new password is system generated. If the parent or carer wishes to use or set their own password, they can do so from their profile settings.
You might also want to check the following useful links: