Parent's Portal Dashboard - WebPortal
The parent's dashboard allows parents and carers to manage their child's registrations, bookings, and payments and access the Notebook messenger from their web portal.
Parents can do the following from their Cheqdin mobile app dashboard:
Receive mobile app push notifications when a child is signed in or signed out.
Respond to RSVP invitations
Add events to their mobile device's calendar
Access multiple profiles with the same log-in. With Cheqdin's app, parents can manage multiple children's profiles in the same or different childcare centres. This makes it convenient for parents with more than one child, whether they are attending the same childcare centre or a different setting using Cheqdin.
Add guardians at the touch of a button - Parents can nominate guardians to pick up or drop off their child by authorising a guardian via the Cheqdin app. To add a guardian, please refer to this help article: How to add a guardian or carer for sign-in-out?
View the attendance history of their child(ren).
With the Notebook app, parents can:
- View photos and videos on their timeline
- Like and comment on photos and videos
- Send messages and attachments
- Chat with centre staff using the messenger
- View daily diaries and activity reports published by the centre
- Respond and comment on posts shared by the centre staff