If you do not want your staff to access the Notebook app on their personal mobile devices, make sure you do not email the logins to them via 'Member Access Control' under centre settings. If you have already granted access, don't worry you can revoke staff access at anytime.
Instead of giving individual access to staff members, you can use a single all-access account instead to view and post to the notebook timeline and daily diaries. To do this, you can create an entry in 'Member Access Control' under 'Centre Settings' as shown in the following example:
- Enter a generic first and last name - All Staff, Centre One
- In the email address field, use any email address that belongs to or is adminstered by your centre. You can also create a new gmail or outlook/ hotmail email address for this purpose. You can use email from any email service provider. For example, email@example.com
- Select the access type - Usually this would be 'App Access Only'
- Click 'Save'
- In the member access control list view (refer picture below), select the newly created entry and click on the email icon on the top right to trigger login details to the email address provided when you created the record
- Use the login credentials to login (as staff) in the Notebook app for all your mobile/tablet devices