We recommend that you assign only authorised staff to each room for security reasons. To do this, you can give each staff member access from the 'Member Access Control'. To see how you can set up member access control for individual staff, please refer to this article: Step 5: Centre Settings - Setting Up Member Access Control
Some centres might require access for all centre staff. If you wish to use an all-access account to view and post to the notebook timeline and daily diaries you can create an entry in 'Member Access Control' under 'Centre Settings' as shown in the following example:
- Enter a generic first and last name - All Staff, Centre One
- In the email address field, use any email address that belongs to or is adminstered by your centre. You can also create a new gmail or outlook/ hotmail email address for this purpose. You can use email from any email service provider. For example, email@example.com
- Select the access type - Usually this would be 'App Access Only'
- Click 'Save'
- In the member access control list view (refer picture below), select the newly created entry and click on the email icon on the top right to trigger login details to the email address provided when you created the record
- Use the login credentials to login (as staff) in the Notebook app for all your mobile/tablet devices.