Cheqdin's Demo: What to expect?
Modified on: Mon, 25 May, 2020 at 12:37 PM
Cheqdin's demos are done online and typically last for 30 minutes. You'll need to book an appointment for the demo.
- You can book a demo using this link: https://go.oncehub.com/cheqdin
- Once you've made a booking you'll receive an email confirming the appointment. You'll need a laptop or device with a microphone, internet connection to access the online meeting. Video is not mandatory.
- After you are booked in, a member of our team will be in touch to gather your requirements over a quick 5 minute phone call. This is done so that you can make the most of your 30 minute demo.
- We understand that sometimes you might have something come up and you'd want to reschedule. You can do this easily from the email link that you received. Simply select a convenient date/time and reschedule the meeting.
- The meeting will be hosted online and we use Zoom for our meetings. The link to access the meeting will be provided in the email booking confirmation, look for 'Online Meeting Link'.
- There is no limit to the number of participants for a demo, you can simply share the demo booking confirmation email with your colleagues and they can join the meeting by clicking on the meeting link at the time of the meeting.
- Prior to booking a demo, if you wish to speak with a member of our team; use the request a call back option and we'll call you back at a date/time convenient for you.
- Product demos are provided free of cost for all new customers.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.