By setting up online bookings, you are creating an online booking platform to book sessions with your centre.
You can complete the setup process in 5 simple steps.
Step 1: Review Sessions
- Define 'Products' with Session type ‘Adhoc’ if you haven't already done so.
- Update the price of the products for which you'd like to take online bookings.
Step 2: Review your Occupancy Calendar
- You don’t have to update the calendar unless you'd like to block off some sessions due to staff unavailability or other reasons.
Step 3: Define your Payment Options
- You can add up to eight custom payment options of your choice. The most commonly used offline payment options are: Cash, Bank Transfer, Childcare Voucher, Taxfree Childcare, Cheque, Pay Later, Pay In Instalments etc.
Curious to see how this option will look for your customers?
Go to Step 5. Publish the link and click on ‘View my form' to see your live booking form.
- Update the 'Payment options' and 'Booking T&C’s'
Step 4: Check your online registration form is published
Step 5: Publish your Booking Form and share the link online
You have now successfully set up your online bookings!