By setting up online bookings, you are creating an online booking platform to book sessions with your centre.
You can complete the setup process in 5 simple steps.
Step 1:Review Sessions
- Define 'Products' with Session type ‘Adhoc’ if you haven't already done so.
- Update the price of the products for which you'd like to take online bookings.
Step 2: Review your Occupancy Calendar
- You don’t have to update the calendar unless you'd like to block off some sessions due to staff unavailability or other reasons.
Step 3: Define your Payment Options
- You can add up to eight custom payment options of your choice. The most commonly used offline payment options are: Cash, Bank Transfer, Childcare Voucher, Taxfree Childcare, Cheque, Pay Later, Pay In Instalments etc.
Curious to see how this option will look for your customers?:)
Go to Step 5. Publish Link and click on ‘View my form' to see your live booking form.
- Update the 'Payment options' and 'Booking T&C’s'
Step 4: Check your online registration form is published
Step 5: Publish your Booking Form and share the link online
You have now successfully set up your online bookings!