If you are looking to block sessions from being booked by your customers, you can do this via your occupancy planner.
Sessions are sometimes blocked by settings for various reasons. For example, you might want to block sessions if you do not have staff available on a particular date or you might simply not want your customers to book online sessions on certain dates. You can block out the sessions in your calendar to prevent your customers from booking places for those slots.
To block sessions in your calendar:
1. On your Dashboard, Click on 'Occupancy'.
2. Click on 'Planner'.
3. Select the room/class you want to edit from the drop-down list.
4. Click on the 'Bulk Edit' symbol on the top right corner of the page if you want to update multiple days in one go.
5. Fill in the details and update, or
6. Simply click and drag on 'Sessions Blocked' and update the sessions to be blocked/ unblocked.