Your Internet Service Provider (ISP) or email client may be using filters to block email, and this may be affecting the receipt of email from Cheqdin. If you believe this is happening, please consult the help section related to your email client below or contact your ISP or IT administrator directly to see how to relax or remove the settings that filter or block email. This will ensure that correspondence from Cheqdin will be accepted.
What email addresses are used by Cheqdin?
Cheqdin sends email to users from the following email addresses:
- firstname.lastname@example.org - System-generated email, replies to this email are NOT monitored and are used soley for the purpose of sending automated emails. For example, when a childcare centre sends a newsletter via parent communication or issues invoices to parents, all such emails go from this email address. If a parent or carer replies to an email from this email address you will not receive it as it is a no reply email address. By default, your centres registered email address will be provided in all correspondence which parents can use to communicate with your centre.
- email@example.com - Used by our customer support team for support tickets
- firstname.lastname@example.org - Used by Cheqdin for newsletters and other marketing content
To ensure that you receive emails from Cheqdin, please add the above-listed emails to your contacts or safe senders list so that emails from us are delivered straight to your inbox and does not get caught up in the junk, spam or deleted items folders.
Emails from Cheqdin are not getting delivered to parents/ carers - What could be causing this?
Cheqdin uses enterprise-level email delivery systems, however, due to the nature of email mailbox management and settings, mailboxes can be customised by users and some emails can go undelivered or get caught up in the junk or spam folders of recepients due to their individual settings. Such settings or filters are outside the control of Cheqdin and we are unfortunatley not able to change such settings or filters; you can however ask the user to add our emails to their contacts or safe senders list or mark our emails as not junk to ensure that they receive emails from Cheqdin.
How can I ensure that emails get delivered to parents/ carers?
To ensure email delivery, you'll need to:
- Ensure that the email address of the parent/carer you have on record is the correct email address. Often email addresses are misspelt, and email bounces off due to an email address being incorrect.
- Ask the parent/ carer to check their junk, spam or deleted items folder just in case our email got caught there.
- Request the parent/ carer who is having difficulty receiving emails to add our email addresses to their contacts list and safe senders list.
- If everything else fails, request the parent/ carer to use an alternate email address. For example, if they use a work-related email address, emails could be getting blocked due to strict email filtering for external email set up by their IT administrator or IT department. In such instances, we recommend users to use their personal email addresses instead of work-related email.
If you continue to face email delivery issues, please raise a support ticket providing as much detail as possible to email@example.com
Here's a list of popular email clients and how to add sender to contacts/ safe senders list
If you are using Microsoft 365 or
MS Office 365