In this article, we'll show you how to edit advanced settings for the thank-you page. Thank you page is the page your customers will see after a registration form has been submitted.
To view advanced editing options for your thank-you page, go to your registration form and click on the ellipses '...' (three dots) and select 'Landing Pages'. Alternatively, open your registration form in editing mode and skip to 'Step 2 - Landing Pages'.
Click on the 'Thank You Page' Tab to bring up settings and options for your thank-you page.
Change your Thank-You Page Description: (Available only with paid plans)
To add or change your description:
1. From your 'Design Page' > Thank You Page Tab > Click on 'Thank You Page Description'
2. Use the editor to enter your description
3. Format the contents as per your requirements
4. Click on 'Save'
When using the editor, you can select your desired font, colour, headings, links etc.
Changing the Thank-You Page Button Name:
To change your button name:
1. Open your form > 'Landing Pages' > 'Thank You Page' Tab > click on 'Change Button Name'
2. Enter text for your button name
3. Choose a colour for your button
4. Click on 'Save'
The redirect to a link (URL) option for the CTA (call to action) button is available only on paid plans.
Change Thank-You Page Image: (Available only with paid plans)
To change your thank-you page image:
1. On the 'Landing Pages' screen > Thank You Page tab > click on 'Change Thank You Image'
2. Upload your own image (Allowed formats are .JPG or .PNG) or select from a variety of stock-free photos provided by our photos partner Unsplash. To use an image from Unsplash click on 'Free Images' and select an image. You don't have to download an image to use it, the tool automatically links the chosen image to your registration form. Click on 'X' to close the pop-up window.
3. An image uploaded by you or selected from Unsplash is saved automatically. If you wish to change a saved image, simply replace it with another one.
Update Social Media Links:
To update your social media handle links:
On the 'Landing Pages' screen > Thank You Page tab > click on 'Update Social Media Links'
2. Toggle the relevant social media account that you want to link to. Leave the toggle button to the off position if you do not have an account.
3. Click on 'Save'