Our mobile apps 'Cheqdin' and 'Notebook by Cheqdin' are free to download for parents and carers. As a parent, your access to Cheqdin's mobile apps is managed and administered by your centre. If you are yet to receive your parent account logins, please contact your provider or centre in the first instance.
Our apps are compatible with most newer-age devices and are available on popular platforms - iOS (Apple), Android (Google Play Store and Amazon App Store for fire devices). There can be instances where you might run into issues when downloading or installing our mobile apps.
Before moving into a more technical side of the solution, check these options first:
- Network: You have a stable internet connection such as 4G or 5G service or are connected to a strong WiFi signal.
- Power/Battery: Your device is charged (some devices may not let you download apps until the device is over 10% charged).
- Reboot Device: You have power cycled your device - a quick shutdown and restart often resolves most problems.
- Storage: You have enough storage capacity left on your device to download new apps. If you are running out of storage space, try deleting any apps or files that are no longer required.
Now that you have covered the basic checks try downloading and installing the app again.
Downloading the Apps
1. Head to the app store on your smartphone or tablet.
2. We have two apps, so you need to install them individually.
3. Search the app store by using the keyword 'Cheqdin' followed by 'Notebook by Cheqdin'.
4. Install the apps and log in.
If the above solutions do not resolve your issue, it could be that your mobile device is not compatible. You may also try installing it on an alternate device if possible.
Please see our system requirements for more info.
For further assistance, please reach out to us at email@example.com along with the details of your device, such as the device name, model number and operating system.