Member Access Control allows you to add the details of your staff and other team members (e.g. your accountant) and grant them relevant access to your centre's Cheqdin account. You can decide the type of access you'd like each member to have.
To set up Member Access Control:
1. Go to your Dashboard.
2. Click on 'Centre Settings'.
3. Go to Member Access Control.
4. Click on the + icon to add team members.
We recommend you send the login details to your team only after you complete your centre set-up.
- This is the icon you'll find next to a staff name if the login details haven't been shared with them.
- The icon will change to an envelope with a green star once the logins are sent.