If you're an existing customer on a paid subscription plan, you can add or increase the children limit that applies to your plan at any time. Please note that upgrades to the children plan limits can only be done in multiples of 25 children.
Important: If you are already on the highest plan or an Enterprise Solutions customer and need to increase the children limit of your plans, please contact customer support.
Here's how you can upgrade your cheqdin subscription plan or add more children to an existing subscription plan:
- Log in to your portal (Cheqdin account that you wish to upgrade)
- In the home screen, navigate to the left side pane and click on 'My Account'
- Click on 'Upgrade'
- Move the slider to your prefered children plan limit to view prices.
- Toggle the pricing option to show 'Monthly' or 'Yearly' prices
- Click on 'Upgrade Now'
- Follow the on-screen instructions and make a payment and your subscription will be upgraded automatically to the new plan.