You can increase or add to the number of students that your plan covers at any time. However, keep in mind that upgrades to the student plan limits can only be done in multiples of 25 students.
Important: If you are already on the highest plan or an Enterprise Solutions customer and need to increase the student limit of your plans, please contact customer support.
Here's how you can upgrade your cheqdin subscription plan or add more students to an existing subscription plan:
- Log in to your web portal (Cheqdin account that you wish to upgrade)
- On the home screen, navigate to the bottom left of the navigation pane and click on the Cheqdin logo
- Click on 'Upgrade'
- Select your preferred student plan limit to view prices.
- Toggle the pricing option to show 'Monthly' or 'Yearly' prices
- Click on 'Go to order summary'
- On the order summary page, you can review the pricing details of your new plan. The system will automatically prorate any leftover or unused balances, credits, etc if any.
- Copy and apply the coupon code to your cart if applicable. Please note coupon codes can only be redeemed for annual/yearly plans.
- To subscribe to your new plan, click on the 'Subscribe' button and your card on file will be charged. Once the payment is processed, your subscription will be upgraded to the new plan. The payment invoice and receipt will be emailed to your account's registered email address.
If you need assistance with upgrading your subscription plan, please write to email@example.com.