Sure, you can. Archiving forms of inactive children will allow you to save them for your records in a read-only-format.
To archive registration forms:
1. Go to your Registration Dashboard.
2. Use the search box to filter the forms you need.
3. Click on the three dots in the column for 'Action'.
4. Select 'Archive' from the popup.
5. Click 'Archive Permanently'.
6. All the archived forms can be viewed by clicking on the icon
Did you know? Whenever a child is deactivated from your register, the registration form associated with the child will also be archived automatically