With Cheqdin, there are three ways in which you can enrol children into the system.
In this article, we'll explore Option A: Using Registration Forms
CheqForm (Cheqdin Registrations Form) is a lead generation tool that facilitates childcare centres to accept new registrations online and manage their pipeline more efficiently. When a parent submits a new registration, they will get access to the parent's web portal, which is linked to your centre. Through this portal, parents can communicate with your centre.
It's important to note that registrations work independently from the bookings platform. Once you receive a registration, you can either update bookings directly from the schedule/rota or use our online bookings link to enable parents to book online for ad hoc bookings.
If you don't want online bookings to be available to your parents or carers, you can skip setting up online bookings altogether.
For more information on setting up and customising your registration form, see the help article:
Online Registration and Parent Access
- Make sure your custom registration form (CheqForm) is in 'Published' status.
- Share your CheqForm link with parents and request them to submit registrations online using the registrations link.
To share your registration link, you can use our quick share options like Email, Facebook, Twitter, Text messages etc to share the link.
- When a parent submits a registration form using your registration form link, the system will automatically send login details to the email address the parent provided during registration.
- In the email received by the parent, they can click on the 'Login as Parent' button, and enter the credentials found in the email to access the online parents' web portal. Parents can use the same login credentials to access Cheqdin's mobile apps.
- The centre will receive a notification email when a parent submits a registration form. These details will also show up on your 'Registrations Dashboard'.
Enrolling the Student
The centre can enrol the student by clicking on the 'New' status under the 'Current Status' menu and selecting 'Enrolled'.
Enter any details or notes, if any. Click on 'Confirm Changes' to save the changes. This will update the students' status to 'Enrolled', and the record will be pushed into the 'Students Register' and 'Schedule/Rota'.
Updating Schedule / Rota
- On the web portal, go to 'Centre Settings' > 'Schedule/Rota'
- Select a student record (click on the student name) to update their schedule
To learn more, see How to Update Contract or Offline Bookings
How to sync student's details from the student's register to the registration dashboard?
See example below:
Student Lilly is enrolled directly from the student register.
In our example, once the student Lilly is in 'enrolled' status and the status of the registration form is 'published', an application for the student Lilly is auto-synced by the system.
The centre can now unlock the application like below (so that parents can review and update all details in the application form generated for Lilly)
Edit the enrolment form of the student by clicking on the action button and clicking on the 'edit enrolment' option to update the details of the application form.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article