With Cheqdin, there are three ways in which you can enrol children into the system.
Option A : Submissions through CheqForm - Using your custom registrations link
Option B : Submissions through the Children's Register
Option C : Submissions through CheqBook - Using your custom bookings link
In this article, we'll explore Option A: Using Registrations Link
CheqForm (Cheqdin Registrations Form) is a lead generation tool that helps childcare centres take new registrations online and manage their pipeline efficiently. When a parent submits a new registration, they will get access to the parent's web portal linked to your centre; through which they can communicate with your centre.
Registrations work independently from the bookings platform. Hence, once registration is received the centre can either update bookings from the booking details directly or use our online bookings platform to get the parents to book online (ad-hoc bookings).
Important Note: If you don't want online bookings to be made available to your parents or carers, you can skip setting up online bookings altogether.
Online Registration and Parent Access
- Make sure your custom registration form (CheqForm) is in 'Published' status.
- Share your CheqForm link with parents and request them to submit registrations online using the registrations link.
To share your registration link, you can use our quick share options like Email, Facebook, Twitter, Text messages etc to share the link.
- When a parent submits a registration form using your custom registration link, the system will automatically send login details to the email address the parent provided during registration.
- In the email received by the parent, they can click on the 'Login as Parent' button, and enter the credentials found in the email to access the online parents' web portal. Parents can use the same login credentials to access Cheqdin's mobile apps.
- The centre will receive a notification email when a parent submits a registration form. These details will also show up on your 'Registrations Dashboard'.
Enrolling the Child
The centre can enrol the children by clicking on the 'Current Status' drop-down menu and selecting 'Enrolled'.
Enter the details and notes if any. Click on 'Confirm Changes' to save the change. This will update the child's status to 'Enrolled', and the record will be pushed into the 'Children's Register' and 'Booking Details'.
Updating Booking Details
- Click on 'My Dashboard' on your Home page.
- On the top menu bar, Click on 'Manage Centre' > 'Centre Settings'
- Click on 'Booking Details' > Select a record to update booking details.
To learn more, see How to Update Contract or Offline Bookings
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article