If you are looking to add a Yes/ No question field to your registration form template, you can do this from the custom fields section. You can create a new registration form or simply edit an existing one.
To add a custom field with Yes/ No Question:
1. Go to 'Registration Forms'
2. Click on the registration form that you wish to edit
3. Go to Section 5 - Other (Custom Fields) tab
4. Click on the '+ Add Field' button
5. In the field type, select the option 'Yes/No' from the dropdown list
Once you have entered the relevant details into the field, click on 'Create Field' to save the changes.
Below is an example of a Yes/No question. Additionally, if required, you can also add instructions to your question in the 'Statement' box. For example, if the respondent's answer is 'Yes' then you can add a note asking to provide more information.