If you are looking to add a long text custom field to your registration form template, you can do this from the custom fields section. You can create a new registration form or simply edit an existing one.
To add a custom field with Long Text:
1. Go to 'Registration Forms'
2. Click on the registration form that you wish to edit
3. Go to Section 5 - Other (Custom Fields) tab
4. Click on the '+ Add Field' button
5. In the field type, select the option 'Long Text' from the dropdown list
Once you have entered the relevant details into the field, click on 'Create Field' to save the changes.
Below is an example of a Long Text field where a parent/ carer can enter the details of the child's interests and hobbies. Additionally, if required, you can also add instructions to your long text fields in the 'Statement' box. For example, you can provide a note that your setting only accepts applications from within your local school or catchment area.