A parent or carer would need a PIN number only if your centre requires the parent or carer to perform sign-in or sign-out at drop off or pick up. Parents will not require a PIN number if you do not want parents to do the sign in-out themselves. Please note that a PIN is not required to access our mobile apps; parents and carers can use their registered email address and password to log in to the mobile apps.
To send a Parent's PIN:
1. Go to your Dashboard and click 'Centre Settings'.
2. Click 'Parent AccessControl' > 'Enrolled Tab'.
3. Select the Parent's name.
4. Scroll right and click on the 'envelope' symbol.
6. To send the PIN to multiple users, use the lock icon on the right top of the page.