This article explains how you can change the password for your parent or carer account when you are logged in to the parents portal. For instance, you want to use your own password instead of a system-generated password for your parent account.
If you are looking to reset or forgot your password, please refer to the article:
To change an existing password or create your own custom password:
- Login to the parents portal by visiting this link:
- Enter your email address and password
- Once logged in, click on your profile picture or avatar
- Click on Account Settings
- Click on Password Settings
- Enter your old (existing) password
- Enter New password and then confirm the new password (both passwords should match)
- Click on Update
This will update your parent account password to the new custom password set by you.
If you're having trouble logging in and require further assistance, please contact your centre manager directly.