This article explains how you can reset the password for your parent or carer account if you have lost or forgotten your existing password and you are unable to access Cheqdin. For instance, you want to log in to your Cheqdin account and do not know what your password is and want to reset it and get a new password sent to your registered email address.
If you are looking to change your existing password (to a custom user-generated password), please refer to the article:
How do I change the password for my parent account?
To reset your forgotten password:
- Login to the parents portal by visiting this link:
- Click on 'Forgot Password?'
- Enter the email address that you had registered with Cheqdin
- Click on 'Reset Password'
- Check your email inbox for a password reset confirmation from Cheqdin with your new password.
Please do not try and reset your password multiple times in a short period of time (more than once in under 5 minutes). This is because it can take a few minutes for the email to arrive in your inbox. In case it's not there, be sure to check your spam/junk email folders as well. If you're still having difficulty accessing your account please contact your childcare centre manager directly or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.